Did you know?
• Spin rate is reduced by nearly half when grooves are filled with unwanted debris.
• Dirty grooves can alter your distance by 10 or more yards - equivalent to one club length.
• Just 1 out of 10 golfers clean their grips. Clean grips will allow your grips to last and perform longer.
• Oily grips cause slippage, causing a greater chance of hooks and slice from your firmer grip..
• Properly cleaned and stored golf clubs following a round, will eliminate the chance of rust. In addition, your clubs will be ready to go the next time out!
* A random-selection study was conducted by Team ClubPur during the initial developmental stages in 2018 and 2019 of 500 golfers of all ages, genders, and handicaps.